The conference fee for EuroPLoP 2019 will be 975€. After June 4th, the price is increased to 1075€. Registration will open soon.
The EuroPLoP conference fee covers all cost for the conference, the accommodation, and the wonderful Kloster Irsee food and drinks.
Please register using using our Pasture submission system: https://www.hillside.net/europlop/europlop2019/submission/
What to do?
- Print out the papers of your workshop group (before the conference you will receive an e-mail with information about your workshop group).
Read all the papers in your workshop group carefully (and perhaps multiple times). "Carefully" means that you should understand the papers and be able to give constructive feedback. Write your notes regarding suggestions for improvement on the printed papers. Write legibly, because you'll need these notes for yourself to give feedback on the papers during the Writer's Workshop and you'll hand the papers with your notes written on them to the authors after the Writer's workshop.
The Pattern Language on how to Review Scientific Papers provides some hints on how to come up with constructive suggestions for improvement.
- Think about focus groups you want to attend at the conference
- Do not prepare a Powerpoint presentation for your paper. There are no Powerpoint presentations at EuroPLoP.
What to bring?
- Bring all your notes and the printed papers in your workshop group (please really have the papers and notes printed, and not just in electronic form).
- Check the weather forecast and bring appropriate clothes - four days of rain at 15°C are as likely as four days of sunshine at 30°C.
- Bring casual clothes. During the conference usually everybody wears casual clothes. At the conference banquet some people dress up, some don't. You can dress up for the banquet, or you can wear casual clothes there as well.
- Bring a swimming costume in case you would like to go swimming in the lake which is nearby.
- Bring toys, card games, riddles and songs for evening sessions in the bar.
Do not bring any electronic devices - you won't need them anyway.